[3830] ARRL 10 N4OX SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 16 12:21:08 EST 2021

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 18:20

   CW:  665    68
  SSB:  436    49
-------------------
Total: 1101   117  Total Score = 413,244

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I was sick the week leading up to the contest. I was still not feeling well on
Friday night, so I didn't operate at all. On Saturday, I didn't get on until
1600Z. The band was still open on Saturday night, when I ran out of gas. I was
still not feeling well on Sunday, but I did manage to get on at 1400Z. As others
have said, the opening on Saturday afternoon was fantastic at least here in
extreme northwest Florida. Everyone was loud and it didn't seem to matter where
the antenna was pointed. Congratulations to the probable winner, Jerry, WB9Z.
"I coulda been a contenda". 73, Jay N4OX