[3830] ARRL 10 AJ6T SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 17 19:17:43 EST 2021

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: AJ6T
Operator(s): AJ6T
Station: AJ6T

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: TN

   CW:  196    47
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  196    47  Total Score = 36,848

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Operated with my barefoot K3s and an all-band OCFD at 50 feet.  It was fun to
watch the huge meteor scatter pings that would bring signals from nil to S9+.  I
did not hear any Europeans or Africans, but the USA and South American stations
were plentiful.  Seemed like many CW notes were buzzy even though the K index
was low.  Too many CW signals were clicky.  This is one of my favorite contests,
and even though propagation was not fantastic I had a lot of fun.  Even with low
power and a wire antenna I was able to sustain a few runs.