[3830] RAC Winter W6DMW(@N6RO) SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 18 19:04:53 EST 2021

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2021

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: California

   80:   63     19       6         2
Total:   63     19       6         2  Total Score = 3,616

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you to N6RO for rounding up a handful of solos for this one.  We wanted to
do a full boar event but we all had too many commitments through the day.  80
was perfect for me to do a 6 hour stint on and not upset SWMBO.

I had a rough 1st hour starting due to work and ultimately network issues.  So
instead of running remote I ran of the the actual shack (it's only a 5 minute
drive)and hunkered down.  A lot of CW work and a little bit of Phone.  I should
have switched back and forth more I believe but .... next time.  CQ'd a couple
times and man... my CW skills are not prime time yet for the pileup.  So thank
you for being patient in it.

Absolutely fun contest.  Will submit a check log for the 20/40 contacts done
from home today.

Flex 6600M
80M 4-Square
PGXL