[3830] OK RTTY WV4P SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 18 19:17:25 EST 2021

                    OK DX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: WV4P
Operator(s): WV4P
Station: WV4P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: RCC
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Remote Operation

   80:   44   204      19         7
   40:  203  1005      46        34
   20:  274   468      51        33
   15:   62   110      29        10
   10:   15    21       8         0
--------------------------------------
Total:  598  1808     153        84  Total Score = 428,496

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Congrats to K1MK, you knocked it out of the park.

I had NO intention of working a contest... A remote op was having some issues
with another contest so I jumped on to test that it was not on the station end.

Then...... I heard Diddles... Crap ! Started 1.5 hours late and got a good some
good sleep. Really fun contest, I wish there was more participation.

JT1CO on 40m RTTY was a nice surprise. VU's calling on the high bands tells me
they were in good shape !

10m was Wide Open but nobody was on it. The 15 I worked were all Booming
signals.

Thanks for the Q's, Ron WV4P