[3830] RAC Winter K7GK SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 18 20:07:35 EST 2021

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2021

Call: K7GK
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: K7GK

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: CA

   80:   22      6       5         3
   40:   60     11       9         4
   20:   15      3       7         2
   15:   26     13       8         7
Total:  123     33      29        16  Total Score = 56,700

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Relaxed part-time effort with mostly S&P without the cluster, a bit of
nostalgia, if you will. Worked all provinces, except NU. Only one mult each from
NL, NT, PE and YT. Heard at least 4 other NLs, but they were all S&Ping,
moreover, they were calling the same stations I was. VOs were definitely well
represented, just not in my log.
With the exception of 40 on CW, I never really felt that any band was open well
into VE. That said, it may well be that I missed the best openings.