[3830] RAC Winter VE6SV M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 18 21:47:17 EST 2021

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2021

Call: VE6SV
Operator(s): VE6RST VE6SV
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AB

  160:    78     5       7         2
   80:   179    28       9         7
   40:   390    30      10         9
   20:   308   310      11        11
   15:   162   189      10        10
   10:    51    46       7         5
    6:     1     1       1         1
    2:     1     1       1         1
Total:  1170   610      56        46  Total Score = 854,556

Max and I have been contesting together now for over 25 years at VE6SV and
I want thank you Max for the great support, both in operating and coming out
lending work hours to keep the station in good shape.

Then there is all you out there providing us the Qs year after year. Thank you!

Also a thank you to folks that keep 3830 reflector going on the web, a great
after contest resource and ongoing great resource.

The start of the contest was slow, propagation was really up and down with deep
QSB and QRN on the low bands. From about 0600Z to our sunrise around 1330Z it
was very slow, so we grabbed some sleep.

Of course 10M teased us with its open and not open act. It's going to be
exciting when 10M is a real band again.

In closing, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and very safe and Happy New
Year, the best for 2022

73, Gord VE6SV