[3830] RAC Winter VE7RAC(@VE7IO) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 18 21:54:57 EST 2021

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2021

Call: VE7RAC
Operator(s): VE7WJ VE7IO VA7NF VA7TU VE7TI VA7QD
Station: VE7IO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: BC

  160:   22      0       4         0
   80:   78     44       5         3
   40:  170     74      10         6
   20:  126    296       6        10
   15:  128    283       7        10
   10:    0      0       0         0
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:  524    697      32        29  Total Score = 340,868

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We operated a distributed multi-op with 5 stations. Two of the stations on the
network were also operating remote. Unfortunately, we lost mic input on one of
the computers and it took some time to resolve the issue. The Hamachi VPN
operated flawlessly. Resyncing and rescore came up the same on all computers. We
used N1MM, which is our contest logger for all contest, which performed solidly
throughout the contest.
Our thanks to all the stations that made into our log we had some good runs.

73
Fred VE7IO