[3830] TBDC AJ1AJ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 19 10:27:14 EST 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: AJ1AJ
Operator(s): AJ1AJ
Station: AJ1AJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 6:00

Total:  QSOs = 200  Total Score = 485

That was fun.

The last couple nights I've been working on building a new loading coil for
160m.  The first snowstorm came just in time, allowing me to install the coil
with a few inches of snow on the ground and active snowfall as is customary,
after the start of the contest in a break during RAC.

Pretty sleep-deprived for various reasons, was struggling during the tail end of
RAC and QRT Stew @ 9pm because I couldn't keep my eyes open.  Got more time in a
little after 3am and again after 6am.  Hopefully it wasn't too obvious...