[3830] RAC Winter W4KW SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 19 10:48:42 EST 2021

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2021

Call: W4KW
Operator(s): W4KW
Station: W4KW

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Ridgetop, TN
Operating Time (hrs): 4:15

   80:          22                 5
   40:          21                10
   20:          49                11
   15:          18                 7
Total:   0     110       0        33  Total Score = 36,894

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

A Great start to an even Greater Early Christmas weekend. I was able to slip in
a few hours of contesting. My children, grand children and great grandchildren
came in early so they could have their children let Santa come to their homes in
Tennessee, Arkansas and Arizona next weekend.
Thanks to All for the contacts this year. Happy Holidays to All and an even
better 2022.
73's,
Bert