[3830] TBDC K9KJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 19 11:06:50 EST 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: K9KJ
Operator(s): K9KJ
Station: K9KJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 191  Total Score = 2,427

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I've only done the Stew Perry three other times because it frequently coincides
with activities for my wife's b-day! This year was no different - I have about 5
hours in.  My goal was to double my highest score of 531 (last year) and I blew
it away, so I was pretty happy. After I got 1,000 points, I just found a
frequency and called CQ for the last couple of hours.  Couldn't make it to the
last hour - I was so tired I was falling asleep at the keyboard.  N0AX called me
just before 8am and woke me up.  I figured I should call it quits at 8am. A
couple of brain farts during the contest - one that stood out - Jim, N7US called
me - I think I copied him as N7AS and then N7UH. Duh - Sorry Jim.