[3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 19 18:08:27 EST 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Arizona

Total:  QSOs = 77  Total Score = 437

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were very tough from the get go so I operated S&P only. I did not
put in a full effort.
This was the first contest either at or from the station since the onset of
Covid 19. Numerous changes have been made at the remote requiring in house
operation currently for any contest ops due to failed 4G network connection.
Starlink is installed but is still in beta testing.
In action I managed a few western EU Q's and a few JA. Which I find amazing
considering how bad conditions were. I also lost my director element to EU
either in a wind storm or Elk snag. It is currently dangling bent over from
midpoint. Thus I have work to do in the spring....There seemed to be
considerably less activity. I guess folks have been enjoying the high bands.

Overall it was a good test for all the other station changes and improvements
made during down time.
73 Bob W7RH