[3830] KRC SST AA9RK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 19 20:04:34 EST 2021

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Dec 20

Call: AA9RK
Operator(s): AA9RK
Station: AA9RK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

   40:  16     13
   20:   4      4
Total:  20     17  Total Score = 340

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Fun fact: did you know that the N3FJP NAQP logger also works for the K1USN SST?
I didn't.  I have always just been logging in AC Log.  Then again, I was also
using Windows Vista until last week, so what do I know?

Wall-to-wall stations on 40 meters tonight.  I never even went down to 80.  I
got through on the first call a lot of times tonight.  80 watts and a dipole
were sufficient tonight.

 K1USN SST 3830 Scores Submission Summary

 Band     QSOs   Mults
 40M        16      13
 20M         4       4
 Total      20      17

 Total QSOs = 20  Total Mults = 17  Total Score = 340