[3830] TBDC K3OO Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 19 20:43:13 EST 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO
Station: K3OO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 155  Total Score = 1

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Never entered this contest before.. but do get on and work a couple guys.

Read the rules and thought best way to help out folks was to run QRP.

Was going to work a couple and qrt. Have not operated QRP in a contest in
years.. used to really enjoy it. I got sucked in ..was having fun.

Was surprised how well it worked out..was able to run low in the band.. and
getting guys first call S&P. worked two EU  9a5w & ly4a.. good ears over
there ! several carib.

Used CTwin to operate so I could generate a cabrillo file to submit a score..
that is why I have no idea what my score actually is .. will find out at a later
date . HI.

5 watts to a full sized inverted vee at 75 feet.

Merry Christmas, CU in CQWW 160 in January 20 DB louder.

73,
Rick K3OO