[3830] RAC Winter NJ8J SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 20 00:44:32 EST 2021

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2021

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: GA

   80:   47              2
   40:    8              3
   20:   33              5
   15:   20              6
   10:    6              2
Total:  114     0       18         0  Total Score = 10,620

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Icom IC-7300
LDG AT-200Pro II Automatic Antenna tuner
120 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line
10 Meter Half-Square
Logger: N1MM+

Didn't get on until after 0300Z Friday night.  At thst point, the activity
seemed to be pretty much on 80.  Picked up 48 Qs on 80 and 1 on 40 up until
0500Z.  Managed a slow run for the last 40 minutes.

Got back on about 1700Z Saturday, after retrieving my package of my new Kent
paddles from the front porch,  Nice to see activity on 15 and 10.  S&P'd on
10, 15, 20, and 40 up until about 2100Z.  Though bands were open, there was a
lot of QSB, and plenty of QRN.

Didn't do as well as in '18 and '19, but then agsin I spent about half the time
this year as then.