[3830] TBDC MU5A(GU4YOX) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 20 07:30:34 EST 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: MU5A
Operator(s): GU4YOX
Station: MU5A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Choose County

Total:  QSOs = 520  Total Score = 3,419

Conditions seemed down this year and no far east, JA/BY worked. Additionally, no
west coast/ KL7 but it was a fun contest. Used my new FTdx101MP and the weak
signals were there for me. Apologies for those that didn't make it if you needed
GU. I hope to be on CQ160 at end Jan 2022 so there will be a further
opportunity.

Top loaded Tee antenna used and 1600 metres of radials all field day style and
quite tiring setting up!

I worked 136 USA and 11 VE - Thanks for all the QSO's!!

73 and Seasons Greetings from Guernsey
Bob
Op: MU5A