[3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 22 15:53:41 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 22

Call: OF5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  38  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,330

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Missed the 1300Z session due to an OH2-tour ordered
by Santa. Solar activity has rocketed to 160 spots
and C2-level X-rays for the daylight sector. During
the 1900Z session Aurora hovered between 35 - 40 GW,
which was noted on the fluttery 3.5 MHz signals.

There was not much activity on 7 MHz, with the best
signals coming from I2 and SV2. Much harder to reach
the EA's this time... On 3.5 MHz I did see the strong
blip of Frans PA0INA move up the band on the waterfall.
We went up S/P in tandem quite a while, until we finally
worked on 3.538 at 1945Z where Frans had his run rooted.

On 7 MHz I did not get any response on my CQ's, and on
3.5 MHz I did not CQ due to the high-up QRN situation.

Tomorrow it will be the last day for running the OF-prefix.
Next week it will be OG6B or OH5ZA following op. preference.

My best wishes for Xmas! Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops