[3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 24 16:09:11 EST 2021

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Dec 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

   40:  39     21
   20:  23     14
Total:  62     35  Total Score = 2,170

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This this is my first Friday SST since I went back to working at the office.
Nice to have 30 minutes of CW before our Christmas Eve church service.  Not
quite as much activity on Friday as on Sunday night, but still fun.  Had some
RFI issues using the zepp on 20M, but the 20M dipole had no such problems.  Both
20 and 40 were in good shape, but no DX worked other than Canada.  EL2DT in
Liberia was heard QRQ on 20M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Merry Christmas and Happy
New Year to all.  73, John, K4BAI.