[3830] 9A CW 9A0BB(@9A4M) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 26 04:40:45 EST 2021

                    Croatian CW Contest - 2021

Call: 9A0BB
Operator(s): 9A2KD 9A2R 9A4M 9A5M 9A7R
Station: 9A4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN85EI

Total: 1656   309  Total Score = 2,345,310

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Last minute before the contest M/S station was ready. Lots of technical problems
during the contest but we are satisfied with the result because it is new
location record.
Nice company on the site, like before C-19 time :-) We missed Sale 9a3xv this
time.
Congratulation to the 9A7V @9A7A team for the win. They were better prepared
this time.

Thanks to all for the participation in 9A CW CONTEST and contacts with us and CU
in CQWW160cw at the end of January 2022.

In the name of 9A0BB team I wish you all Merry XMAS and HNY.

73
Mate 9A4M