[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 30 22:13:56 EST 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 31

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

  160:   6      6
   80:  16     13
   40:  17     13
   20:   1      1
   15:   2      1
Total:  42     34  Total Score = 1,428

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

A good night to top off a great year of NS.  I think I managed to operate every
week.  Does that earn me a gold star?

Thanks to everyone for operating the best event in ham radio and for bringing
some joy and fun to an otherwise bleak year to a guy who has been exiled in
Tokyo for over two years.  These Thursday night sessions (actually Friday
morning for me) give me something to look forward to each week.  I've also
enjoyed getting to know some of you personally via the biweekly Zoom meetings.
If you've missed them, you're missing something really fun.

Let's do it again in 2022.

HNY!

Hal W1NN remote at tokyo