[3830] KRC SST NB7O Academy Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 31 16:23:27 EST 2021

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Dec 31

Call: NB7O
Operator(s): NB7O
Station: NB7O

Class: Academy Single Op LP
QTH: HERMISTON, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 40M

   40:   1     1
   20:  12     8
Total:  13     9  Total Score = 117

Bands were tough today.  I worked mostly 20m.  But tried 40m at 2050 UTC.  Heard
a call there and answered thinking it was an SST op.  It wasn't it was a station
who wanted a ragchew.  I ended up working him for about 19 minutes.  I added him
in my score because he sent his callsign, name, and city/state during our qso.

thanks to my cw academy advisors for getting me this far and thanks to all who
put the SST's on.

seven three de Kevin/NB7O