[3830] CQ160 CW WF4W Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 1 07:34:35 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 427  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 4  Total Score = 52,696

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

My 160m game is WEAK! My 80/160m OCF is prettyt much an NVIS antenna - it's
worthless. So I stuck a 19' lenght of wire into the 80m resonator of my 6btv and
turned it into an invered L :) -- works pretty well domestically - DX isnt
happening on this thing though.

Still a lot of fun - what CW contest ISNT fun? I was able to get some pretty
decent runs and rates and I'm beginning to like S&P more and more as I find
the balance between runs and S&P.