[3830] CQ160 CW KB1EFS/2 Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 1 15:15:57 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KB1EFS/2
Operator(s): KB1EFS
Station: KB1EFS/2

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NY

Total:  QSOs = 995  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 31  Total Score = 224,903

My 8th annual CQ160CW from my summer home in beautiful Cape Vincent NY. with the
usual artic cold weather here, always a challenge, below 0 both nights with high
winds and blowing snow making it tough setting up antennas, on 1st night only
able to operate with a 1/4 wave dipole due to high winds, which unfortunately
cut way down on my DX totals, caught a nice break Saturday morning the high
winds subsided enabling me to set up and fly my 1/4 wave raised radial balloon
vertical, wow! big difference! unfortunately could set up any beverage antennas
due to drifted snow, equipment IC7610 / IC PW1 @ 500W N1MM logger. great time as
always. thanks to everyone for the QSO's Best 73's Steve