[3830] CQ160 CW NN4RB Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 1 15:22:40 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: FM07II
Operating Time (hrs): 9:08

Total:  QSOs = 227  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 3  Total Score = 22,748

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Start 2 hrs. late on Friday night and worked 4 hours and quit for the night,
however I got 115 contacts during that time.  That was good for my S&P
standard.  Last year, I worked on 3:17 and had 63 contacts total.  This was a
lot better this year.  Got back in on Saturday night and late Sunday before the
end.  Had fun.

Rick Brown
NN4RB

ICOM IC-7610
80 meter OW dipole at 48' fed as a vertical with Elecraft KAT-500 tuner at the
base