[3830] CQ160 CW WI9WI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 1 19:17:47 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Winter, WI

Total:  QSOs = 785  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 7  Total Score = 111,825

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was my first operation in this one from our northern Wisconsin cabin since
2012. It's a much better place to operate than in urban Madison, with much lower
noise, and better antennas including three short Beverages. The noise level was
better the second night, and although I could hear DX stations better, most CQed
in my face, or at best I got a "?" out of them. The only 10 pointers
were D4 and SM. I heard at least a dozen other European countries, but no dice.
Activity seemed very good. I had three hours over 100 on Friday night. I worked
at least 2 QSOs in each of the lower 48, but never heard KH6 or KL7. About 85%
run and 15% S&P.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73
Jim WI9WI