[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 3 23:12:31 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 4

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  138  Mults = 138  Total Score = 19,044

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Not too bad, I suppose. I had hoped for a really good score in the 0300Z session
after missing the 1900Z run due to antenna maintenance. 80 was pretty good and
things were going nicely until about 10 minutes from the end, when the rate took
a huge nosedive. I had hoped for 150+ but couldn't quite manage 140. Hope things
go better next week -- we shall see. See everyone next time.

73...
Randy, W8FN