[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 4 22:12:58 EST 2021

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 5

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

   80:  12     10
   40:   5      4
Total:  17     14  Total Score = 238

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Signals from the Midwest very weak again on 40, West Coast only moderately
louder. Felt lucky to have any Qs on that band.  80 meters is now the only
productive band for me.  Checked 20 and 15 sporadically, but nothing heard.
Finally filed an RFI report with the local electric utility for the S9 buzz on
the lower bands, so I hope to have a quieter QTH by ARRL DX CW weekend.  That
won't improve my QRP transmit signal, but at least I hope to hear the weaker DX
stations.

Thanks to all for the Qs, and see you Saturday night in NA CW!

MikeNH