[3830] MnQP WB8WKQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 19:31:20 EST 2021

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2021

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:     31         7
   40:     48        29
   20:      8        10
-------------------------
Total:     87        46  Mults = 53  Total Score = 14,098

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

We are creatures of habit.  This is so close to last year's statistics, it's
amazing.  I had a few more Q's last year, one more mult this year and the score
was only about 500 pts less.  Not bad saying I took a good deal of time off and
this year had noise (I'm assuming "snow noise").  40 of course was the
money band for this distance away from MN.  The last hour or so on 80 was real
good too.  20M had it's moments, even being this close. It's interesting
"juggling" three state QPs at the same time, although the MNQP is
pretty dominant in terms of activity. Pretty fun contest.  Nice way to start off
the "QP" year. Thanks for all the Q's.