[3830] MnQP WB0TEV Single Op Phone HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 21:49:00 EST 2021

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2021

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: Single Op Phone HP
QTH: NTX

  160:
   80:                6
   40:               59
   20:               61
-------------------------
Total:      0       126  Mults = 56  Total Score = 14,112

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

If you worked me in the 2021 MNQP you can listen to the QSO(s) by going to my
qrz.com page and plugging your call into the playback widget. It will also bring
up any QSOs in which you got recorded working either WB0TEV or V31VP.  Enjoy.

Propagation left much to be desired.  Much of the time on 20m I could hear north
MN okay, but struggled to copy stations in the southern half of the state. The
band seemed just a tad too long from here in NTX.  I've got some noisy power
lines in the neighborhood too its seems.

It was fun following N0HJZ.  I managed to work him in all his counties and all
his SSB band slots with the exception of his 80m runs at the very end.  2nd
place mobiles were W0WX and W9FZ with 4 counties each.

Worked AI0M and W0M on 20/40/80.

73,
Victor