[3830] NA Sprint CW KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 22:10:49 EST 2021

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

   80:  67     1:08
   40:   0        0
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  67     Mults = 32  Total Score = 2,144

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: TDXS

Comments:

Rats! At about 0149 I realized I was missing NA Sprint. I had planned for it. I
put a timer on my smarphone to tell me when it was 15 mins from the start, I put
'appointments' in my two PCs and smartphone with reminders. And still I fooled
around elsewhere in the house not on any of the devices and working right
through most of the Sprint. I wanna reboot back to 2245z.

Otherwise, I had a good, but short time. It was interesting how many people were
brought up short by my very low numbers at the beginning. I never received so
many request for Nr repeats. Sorry about that guys. I promise to start with the
rest of you in August's run. Many thanks for the QSOs.

73,
dale, kg5u

Station:
Xcvr: Elecraft K3S, 100w
Antennas: 10-20m: AV-640, gnd mtd; 40m: Inv vee at 70ft; 80m: Inv vee at 70ft
Software: N1MM Logger+
Paddles: Kent iambic