[3830] NA Sprint CW AA6W LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 22:34:41 EST 2021

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: AA6W
Operator(s): AA6W
Station: AA6W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California

   80:
   40:  32      2.0
   20:  31      1.5
---------------------
Total:  63     Mults = 32  Total Score = 2,016

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: northern california contest club #3

Comments:

Soapbox:  Wow - cool contest.  My first official CW Sprint entry after about 25
years. The format is good - keeps everybody 'on their toes' looking for contacts
as we QSY up and down the band! The propagation was good.  I worked Alaska,
Hawaii and Virgin Islands, and Cayman island!  Thanks for all the CW contacts.
Good luck to NCCC team #3.  KB in 2021.  73,  Don AA6W.