[3830] NA Sprint CW K7BG LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 6 22:51:50 EST 2021

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: sd

---------------------

Club: Great Places Contest Club (GPCC)

Team: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to the gentlemenly gentlemen who kindly lobbied to move the start ahead
an hour. I thought I was somebody while 20 was hopping. Once it began to thin
out things didn't go quite so well. Lots of -quiet couplets- where no one
called. Very few jump balls were won. But, it was a lot of fun as always.

Worked local WD0T and also KT0A in SD and worked team mates K7QA, KJ9C, and
N9RV.

Thanks all!

IC765
OCF dipole vee with peak under north eve of house at near 30 feet
NA 10.71