[3830] NA Sprint CW W3USA(W1NN) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 01:54:19 EST 2021

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W3USA
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W3USA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0
Remote Operation

   80:  67      1.0
---------------------
Total:  67     Mults = 34  Total Score = 2,278

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Having found a way to erase my whole W1NN log at the end of the second hour, I
QRT'd to lick my wounds.  Then I got the idea to fire up the club call for the
last hour, so that's what I did.  My first two hours with W1NN yielded only
about 110 contacts, so no big loss to the world.  Sorry Code Guys team members.

The extra time on 20 didn't do me much good.  Most stations can't hear me
anyway.  40 was long from the start and 80 quickly became so.  During that hour
on 80, I got beat out by the loud West Coast stations even when I was calling
locals. They were louder than I in OH, PA, VA, etc.  It's getting tougher and
tougher to be LP in this event.  Still fun trying, tho.

73, Hal W1NN remote at tokyo

Antennas:
20 dipole at 30'
40 dipole at 50'