[3830] MnQP NI0K Single Op Phone LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 08:11:25 EST 2021

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2021

Call: NI0K
Operator(s): NI0K
Station: NI0K

Class: Single Op Phone LP
QTH: Beltrami

  160:      0         0
   80:      0       104
   40:      0        77
   20:      0       380
   15:      0         0
   10:      0         0
-------------------------
Total:      0       561  Mults = 101  Total Score = 113,322

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I decided to work phone only because I might have a better chance of winning my
class. This was the first contest I've worked the entire available period. The
shorter contests are easier for me- putting in an entire weekend is too much BIC
for my arthritic hips. I had some great runs on 20 and started to get hoarse
around noontime so I started using N1MM's voicing and it was terrific! Late in
the contest I got a call from KG7BF; he said, "I'll bet I'm the only guy in
the contest who has been to 'rural Debs!'" Turns out we have a lot of
shared friends in the community and his family has a lot of history here.
Another highlight was my 100th mult: VE8NSD, Northwest Territory.

Goals reached: 10 hours BIC, over 100,000 score, over 100 mults.

Where was DC? Couldn't find any rovers! Missed AK, HI, DC, MT and WY.
Disappointed I didn't work more counties. Also disappointed that there weren't
more spots. Was anybody on 160?