[3830] NA Sprint CW K3UA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 11:04:40 EST 2021

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA

---------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: All Threes

Comments:

Discovered that my all band dipole had fallen down from the high winds.  this
really dampened my enthusiasm to operate.  But I managed to just go at it and
put in some time.  Started half hour late.  20 was brutal for me so got away to
40 quickly.  40 was not much better for me.  Thank goodness there was 80 to at
least have some success.

Haven't had much interest with operating lately but glad I stuck in there and
continued with the Sprint.

Stay safe everyone!

K3UA