[3830] MnQP NG0C Single Op Phone LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 11:27:31 EST 2021

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2021

Call: NG0C
Operator(s): NG0C
Station: NG0C

Class: Single Op Phone LP
QTH: NICOLLET
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:               94
   40:              136
   20:              137
-------------------------
Total:      0       368  Mults = 87  Total Score = 64,032

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Ran portable fixed to activate Nicollet County. -4 with wind gusting to 25 made
for cool conditions! Flew the multiband dipole the night before, and set up the
Arctic Oven tent in the dark in the morning. once set up I was toasty warm.
The only issue I had was some severe powerline noise which I effectively tuned
out after a few hours into the test. A good day, although I had a heck of a time
finding run freqs on 20. A few friends showed up to actually see if i was crazy
enough to be out in the conditions, and around 3pm a visit from the County
sheriff topped off the day! Seems some neighbor were "concerned" of a
whacko tenting out in the middle of nowhere, at -35 windchills!