[3830] MnQP K9NW(@K9UWA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 14:44:36 EST 2021

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2021

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio

  160:
   80:      53       16
   40:     116       73
   20:      16       19
-------------------------
Total:     185      108  Mults = 80  Total Score = 46,880

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Hadn't planned on investing quite this much time but what better to do when the
temp outside is hovering just above zero.

Thanks to the FB fleet of mobiles braving the MN weather to provide some solid
entertainment for the rest of us:  K0BBC, K0LD, K0PC, KE0TL, KE0TT, N0EO, N0HJZ,
N0UR, W0ZQ (and maybe a couple others.)

Missed DOU, JAC, LIN, LYO, MUR, PIP, YEL.  I think K0BBC was in most of these
but, unfortunately, I only heard him one time.  20 was tough with only far NW MN
being moderately reliable to NE Indiana.  40 was solid all day, and 80 was good
at the beginning and end, though I did find a couple QSOs there in between.

Tnx QSOs!

73, Mike K9NW