[3830] EU-DX K1XM SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 15:44:19 EST 2021

                    European Union DX Contest - 2021

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   35            17        23
   40:  200            44        86
   20:  222            41        99
   15:   10             6         4
   10:    1             1         0
---------------------------------------
Total:  468     0     109       212  Total Score = 1,252,221

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A part-time effort and my worst showing ever in this contest.

Conditions were not good here.  80 was noisy and signals were weak.  40 was
closed most of the night and did not open at European sunrise.  20 shut down at
European sunset.  15 only produced a few Europeans.  And 10 meters didn't
happen.

I think there's a guy on 20 who is still waiting for me to send him an FOC
number.