[3830] BC QSO VA7DX(@VE7SCC) Single OpCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 19:15:18 EST 2021

                    British Columbia QSO Party - 2021

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX
Station: VE7SCC

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 8:43

   40:   78              41
   20:  342              68
   15:   52              30
   10:    2               2
Total:  474     0       142        0  Total Score = 269,272

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Had a lot of fun in this QP. Good propagation on 20m, spotty with some strong
signals on 15. Virtually nothing on 10m. Due to the overlap with the NA Sprint
on Saturday I didn't work much on 40 and nothing on 80/160.

Great CW practice with excellent participation this year. Many thanks to all who
participated.

K3, P3, Acom2000, Multi-band quad, 4 el on 10 - 20 and 2 el on 40m at 85'.

Thanks to all who I worked in the contest! See you in the next one!

73
Neil
VA7DX