[3830] VtQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 20:56:32 EST 2021

                    Vermont QSO Party - 2021

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

  160:
   80:    6      3
   40:   12      9
   20:   10     13
   15:    4      3
   10:    1      2
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   33     30      0  CW Mults = 13  Ph Mults = 9  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 4,224

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I couldn't wait to get back on the QPs this weekend... Conditions weren't so
great from here to MN or BC, so I decided to focus on one of the three and I
chose the VTQP. My plan was to work as many VT stations as possible before the
BCQP and MNQP started... and I made 16 Qs before Saturday morning. Saturday
conditions were too good, but Sunday was pretty cool. On Sunday afternoon, we
had openings on 15m and 10m, so I followed many stations who were moving from
20m to 15 to 10m until the end of the contest. It was similar to a reverse NAQP
strategy. Special thanks to the two mobiles, N1FS and K1IB AND the RANV for
putting a very exciting VTQP! 73s Dave WN4AFP

Check out the stateqsoparty.com