[3830] VtQP WQ6X Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 7 23:06:11 EST 2021

                    Vermont QSO Party - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: WQ6X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 1:35
Remote Operation

  160:          0       0
   80:   0      0       0
   40:   0      0       0
   20:   3      0       0
   15:   0      0       0
   10:   0      0       0
    6:   0      0       0
    2:   0      0       0
  UHF:   0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   3      0       0  CW Mults = 3  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 18

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was truly a last-minute last-minute run from NX6T in Fallbrook.
My main focus was XE-RTTY, but who can refuse a little mindless CW OP'ing
for an Hour+.  I would've played MORE, except there were virtually NO
VT stations to be found.  If you want us to play in your QSO party, then
set an example for us by playing in your own event.
LooK for a writeup on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.