[3830] CWopsT K3GHH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 10 09:14:09 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 10

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  69  Mults = 65  Total Score = 4,485

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This may be a personal best Total Score, though I had over 70 QSOs once.
Obviously with HP I'm not a serious contester --- I'm often beat by a QRP'er.
I'm always experimenting and checking on my antenna and amplifier setup.

This morning, when I took the headphones off I heard the CO detector upstairs
chirping when I was operating on 40m. Zip on 80 and 20, and it stops when the
transmission does. Interesting!

Thanks for the QSOs, guys, especially our European friends... 73, John K3GHH