[3830] CWopsT W2NRA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 10 09:34:38 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 10

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA
Station: W2NRA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  67  Mults = 67  Total Score = 4,489

This morning I used my Winkey WKmini.  How did it do?  Did anyone notice any
problems?

Boy, this was a tuff session.  Started on 80m and couldn't get thru the pileups,
thu I usually do OK on 80m.  Then I went 20m beaming EU & had a hard time
getting thru there too and signals weren't very strong. I guess it was
conditions.  Last resort was 40m and lots of caller on most of the Runners
"and couldn't get thru."  Really tuff morning CWT.