[3830] VtQP W1NVT(W1SJ) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 11 14:23:23 EST 2021

                    Vermont QSO Party - 2021

Call: W1NVT
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1NVT

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CHI

  160:    8             16
   80:   65     174     49
   40:   51     456     60
   20:  172    1340     24
   15:   30     154     53
   10:           20
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  326    2144    202  CW Mults = 74  Ph Mults = 100  Dig Mults = 28  Total Score = 646,400

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Comments:

What a blowout! The virus kept other operators away from the station, so I
became a multiple personalities/operators on the 3 modes! The virus, along with
the State QSO Party put even more people on the air and we racked up QSO's left
and right. While the DX openings were short, we managed to run up a good number
of multipliers in Europe. However, sending my 6 digit grid square for the
Eurasia contest was a drag.

In the afternoon, 20 meter was the gift that keeps on giving, as waves and waves
QSO's came in. And just when 20 meters was about to run out of gas on Sunday, a
big Sporadic E opening popped in and all hell broke loose on 15 meters and then
20 meters with short skip. I hardly touched 10 or 6 meters - too busy elsewhere.
Wow!
And when things got too slow, I kicked on FT8 and had dinner and relaxed!

I'm seeing monster scores throughout Vermont and outside of Vermont. It was a
real horse race this year. Thanks for the participation and the fun!