[3830] PACC PG2AA SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 14 13:30:23 EST 2021

                    Dutch PACC Contest - 2021

Call: PG2AA
Operator(s): PG2AA
Station: PG2AA

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Amsterdam

  160:    0     0       0
   80:  210     0      27
   40:  323     0      33
   20:  329     0      47
   15:   40     0      10
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  902     0     117  Total Score = 104,364

Again an other PACC contest.. and we are entering the new solar cycle 25. So
maybe we can look forward to see 10 meter opens again. No luck this time and
just a small opening on 15 M. Lots of QSB during Saturday as the K index tipped
to a K4 index. Thanks all again for joining the PACC contest this year. Running
with a very modest setup and still getting pile-ups + being hunted still is a
magic feeling. Beside the 599 NH report it's great to meet so many contest
friends. And for example in every QSO with K3ZO it brings back in memory the
first USA contact one with Fred in 1989 on 80M we I was running in one of my
first PACC. Some 3 seconds contacts never seems to fade away

Setup this year again FT897D running 80 Watts into a rotary dipole for 20-15-10
and a low dipole.