[3830] RTTY WPX KT4Q SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 14 17:10:41 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NC

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Becoming one of my favorite contests.  Where can you operate a contest, balance
your checkbook, catchup on emails and eat all your meals at the same time.

I am still working on a skeleton setup, so still running 100w into a OCF wire.
Still I was able to work almost everyone I could hear but I know there were a
bunch I couldn't hear.

Maybe next year I will be able to operate under my full arsenal.

Rig:   Yaesu FTdx5000MPL (100w)
Ants:  Carolina Windom @ 40', Cushcraft R7 Vertical @ 7'
SCI:   RIGBlaster Advantage
S/W:   WriteLog Ver 12.38E