[3830] RTTY WPX VE3CV SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 14 17:21:06 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 15:33

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Had to miss Saturday night.  Now its Valentines dinner....stopping early to keep
the peace! Hi.  Way to much fun and good conditions for the most part with low
SSN.  Played with new N1MM+ settings and 2Tone and MMTTY RX windows...made a
difference.  Too bad I couldn't keep my BIC!  Saw some crazy QRG Battles on 20
(just watching).  Thanks for the Qs.  Stay Safe!
73
Jeff VE3CV