[3830] RTTY WPX NN7SS(K6UFO) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 14 19:08:13 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 2
Remote Operation

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Two hours of fun at the start to work all the JAs on 20m.
Came back Saturday and spent a few minutes at one radio, high
power, then spent an hour working toward my SO2R configuration.
Got most of it working, but there's still a few bugs I can't fix from
my end remotely.
I came back Sunday morning and system was slow, audio had huge
delay and wouldn't decode well.  Later audio also had "pops" as
internet dropped out. Never got better before the end of contest.

NN7SS (op K6UFO)

15m, 20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
Flex-6600, Elecraft KPA1500
RemoteHamRadio.com, Writelog, MMTTY, 2Tone