[3830] RTTY WPX K3AU(K2YWE) SOAB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 14 19:26:23 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: K3AU
Operator(s): K2YWE
Station: K2YWE

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: MD

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

10.75 hours part time in four sessions or a few hours Saturday and Sunday,
mostly S&P. No late nights or wee hours and I squeezed in a COVID19 vaccine
on Saturday. I had fun and exceeded my goals for this contest. My RTTY skills
are improving.
I spent as much time on 40m as I could trying to garner 6 pointers. 20m proved
productive for Q,s and Mults from EU on Saturday. Sunday I spent my 20m and 15m
time trying to work 3 pointers. mostly in this hemisphere, before moving to 40m
later in the day looking but not finding that many new 6 pointers. I worked
whoever I could. The last 15 minutes of the contest were spent running on 80m
where I had my highest rates.