[3830] RTTY WPX WF4W SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 14 19:28:15 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

My first WPX RTTY contest! Despite valentines day dinner with my wife, basball
practice with my boy, and sleep - I was able to carve out 21 hour to operate. I
had a blast despite somewhat poor conditions saturday night.

Lots of stations to work - 40m was my best band. 15m seemed open but I just
couldnt get any traction. A vertical probably isnt the best antenna for 15m but
it did just fine on the other bands.

RTTY is a great contest mode! Seems like more and more are starting to enjoy
it!

Equip: IC-7610, ALS-600, 6BTV, N1MM/MMTTY