[3830] RTTY WPX WA1FCN SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 14 19:55:39 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: AL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

After 600 Q's I lost my motivation also it seems I lost my
Low Power SB 40 USA record.  Congrats to K9OM.  This is 3rd contest
in a year I just stopped operating even after 500 600 Q's?
Oh well Saturday afternoon I decide to just use
contest to make a few Q's as I was learning things on this new
(9 weeks old) rig a FTDX 5k MP. Then I started a complete redo
of radio desk setup, the wife says it must be a sickness as I do this
about twice a year and have for over 50 years !? Well at least I know
I wont do this in next weekends contest if I do enter.
          Stay safe play safe and have fun.    BoB WA1FCN